[Gllug] Re Music Server

ANDREW MCCALL andymccall at btopenworld.com
Mon Nov 7 20:54:57 UTC 2005

Okay, time to fess up I am a Windows user out of necessity and have not had
the courage to move to Linux as it would mean re-educating the whole
family!!!!!!!!!! Therefore whilst I understand the principles of this
operating system (i.e. its biggest plus is that it doesn't add to Mr Gates
pocket and it is substantially more stable) I have no experience of it, so
this would necessitate a very steep learning curve.

Andy