[Gllug] Re: Connexant USB ADSL on Debian .. anyone cracked it?

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:47:19 UTC 2005

ok giving up on this USB Modem
I think it is broken - I've tested on Windows and light won't come on.

Am back on BT Voyager 100
I know it is not going to be easy :)

But it works fine on Windows - so hence there is hope in Linux

Lastly, I could always buy a cheap ROUTER + ETHERNET Card

or ..

a Cheap SpeedTouch ..

but deadline is really Sunday, I don't want to  keep the PC for longer
before that family gives me grief.

HG

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk