[Gllug] Web Site Creation

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 12:26:08 UTC 2005

Aaron Trevena writes:

>Then you really aren't much use as a sysadmin or programmer IMHO.

Really? Whatever you say.

>Puh lease. If you have something sensible to say, then please do but
>after years of idiots dissing my preferred tool without any knowledge
>of it I am pretty sick of it.

And you're assuming I have no knowledge of it because...? Where else
do you think I'd have acquired a dislike for it?

Besides, chill out a bit. Everyone has their favourite tools, and
equally, there will always be those that slate them for using those
tools. People have different opinions. Live with it. In case you
missed it, there was a smiley on my original post.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk