[Gllug] faq update and metafaq

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sun Nov 27 17:41:16 UTC 2005

Hi

I've updated the FAQ a little bit, we're now up to nearly 10 whole
questions. Woohoo! :)

I thought I should take a minute to point out that the text of these
questions and answers is mostly my interpretation of the general wishes
and opinions of the community.  I've been here since about, errrr, well
I don't know, but my own archive goes back to about the middle of 2003,
so at least then, but I'm still going to make mistakes at some point.

Updates, corrections, additional material and suggestions are very
welcome, especially if they are in the form of svn patches from the
source tree. Please DO NOT send contributions as HTML, I'd only have to
strip all the markup out again.

The FAQ is hosted here:  http://www.hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/
The svn repo is here: http://svn.hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/

The repo is read-only to the world, if you'd like commit access, please
let me know.

Thanks

Mart.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk