[Gllug] faq update and metafaq

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 01:13:00 UTC 2005

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Martin A. Brooks yowled:
>                                        I've been here since about,
> errrr, well I don't know, but my own archive goes back to about the
> middle of 2003, so at least then, but I'm still going to make mistakes
> at some point.

Your friendly spy in the sky reporting!

,----
| Martin A. Brooks
|             net: martin at hinterlands.org
|   creation-date: 15 Dec 2002
|       timestamp: 13 May 2005
|      newsgroups: nnml:gllugbox
`----

... so slightly *before* then, since 15 Dec 2002 will be the time at
which I read your first post here. Since then you have posted at least
once every 90 days (since your BBDB entry has not expired).

(I'm wondering about collecting and graphing posting frequency per group
per time per user, as well, but that would require considerable hacking
on BBDB.)

--
`Y'know, London's nice at this time of year. If you like your cities
 freezing cold and full of surly gits.' --- David Damerell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk