[Gllug] Wireless connection drop dead

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 17:17:46 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 17:09 +0000, Diana Scott wrote:

> Can you help me to fix / reconnect my wireless connection with suse?
>
> Please help.

Have you tried rebooting the router? (It sounds more like a router than
a modem). Maybe you can log into it and get it to reboot, otherwise pull
out the power socket and leave for a few (say 10) seconds and restart it
- I have to do that with my router every 7 - 10 days (perhaps I should
update the firmware!)

Incidentally, your emails go to everyone on the list and not just one
person. It's a bit disconcerting to see emails addressed to one person
sent on a list in this way.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk