[Gllug] Web Site Creation

Dani Pardo dani at enplater.com
Thu Nov 3 15:12:11 UTC 2005

En/na Aaron Trevena ha escrit:

> Oh dear - GLLUG is getting as bad as slashdot in this regard.

  I remember the same flame born here like a year ago.. :)

> Where I work now, we are dealing with large, fairly complex projects
> with multiple developers using perl without hitting this at all, even
> without using CS graduates, very experienced developers or even making
> use of the good practice available and this isn't the case.

  Usually this flame ends with saying that you can write horrible code
whatever language you use, and that there are no good/bad languages, but
good/bad programmers.
   The only point I don't really get nowadays, is talking about object
oriented Perl.. Perl is an scripting language (wich I really enjoy btw),
and trying to fit it in a OO model is somehow going agains its nature.. no?

Dani Pardo, dani at enplater.com
Enplater S.A
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk