[Gllug] p2p programs

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:59:48 UTC 2005

On 14/11/05, Henry Gilbert <henry.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But to illustrate why I think you need to tone down the kind of
> > crazyassed statements you have been making please check the below 2
> > links
> >
> > http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2005-November/056667.html
> > http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2005-November/056751.html
> >
> > Seriously - it isn't pointed out to score points but you can see why
> > security on Linux is not an open and shut case and some good advice
> > has been given during the course of this thread.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> The first post - you have a point and I retract my statement,
>
> The second I am genuinely asking for advice.

The two links were provided to make a single point. The point was that
advice given during the thread has revised an opinion you had stated
as fact earlier.

However this is a good thing, and I've learnt things I didn't know
before from contributors here.

I wouldn't make any negative comment about you asking for advice.

--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com
www: http://beerandspeech.org