[Gllug] Removing the Debian Menu in Gnome

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:25:27 UTC 2005

On 11/16/05, Simon Morris <mozrat at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a personal favour would you mind quoting the email that you are
> replying to so I can have some sort of clue?

No problem. I will spend time today revising the link above.
A constructive reply or a diplomatic email off-list can achieve much
more than any intolerant snap or flaming. I am a believer that in the
next couple of years we should see a massive influx of new Linux users
(both new to the OS, IRC and mailing list protocols). The more the
community can accomodate and the faster the newcomers can adjust, the
more positive the growing experience.

Hence, I appreciate your concern, my sincere thanks. I want to build a
website helping the transitions for others also.

HG

PS: I put your email in the top - hopefully I got this part right now.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk