[Gllug] internet connection

Simon Perry gllug at si-designs.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 11:26:52 UTC 2005

anthony.hill21 at btinternet.com wrote:
> Installed Xandros Desktop OS Version 3 a few days ago.    Internet
> connection resisting all my efforts.   My level of expertise is very low
> but I suspect that I need to instal a driver for my modem, which is a BT
> Voyager 100 and  I have found a driver ('Linux EC1ADSL') that I hope
> will be suitable.   How do I instal it -- can anyone advise?   So far, a
> copy of the file is sitting on my Administrator desktop but that is as
> far as I can get!   ASH.

Hi

Have you tried the following instructions

http://eciadsl.flashtux.org/tutorial.php?lang=en

it has been a very long time since I had cause to setup eciadsl but I
seem to recall being impressed with the level of documentation. More
detailed documents can be found here.

http://eciadsl.flashtux.org/doc.php?file=eciadsl_install&doc_lang=en&view=html

Work through these, take notes and if you still have problems let us
know what steps you have taken and where you get stuck.

hth

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk