[Gllug] inconsistent list Precedence list header

Stig Brautaset stig at brautaset.org
Wed Oct 5 17:08:34 UTC 2005

Hi there.

I'm using a procmail rule to filter list messages based on the
"bulk". The rule looks like this:

:0
{
   :0
   * ^X-(Beenthere|Loop): \/[^ @]+
   .lists.`echo $MATCH | sed 's/\.//'`/

   # generic list thing
   .lists/
}

This has worked reliably for me for a long time. That is, until a
couple of days ago when I subscribed to this list again. Every time
Peter Grandi sends an email he breaks my filtering; all his messages
have precedence "air-mail". So, now I'm wondering: has this worked
for me out of sheer luck? Or is it a bug with the gllug list that it
is not setting the precedence header correctly if it is already set?

Stig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk