[Gllug] Sun OpenSource

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Oct 31 17:26:17 UTC 2005

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Tethys prattled cheerily:

> "Wiehe, Simon" writes:
>
>>Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
>>communications disclaimer:
>>
>>http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml
>
> Wow. A company with a clue, and an investment bank at that! Even more
> bizarre, the disclaimer they link to is pretty short, too.

Now they just need to learn to line-wrap at 72 cols, and replace the
silly equals signs with an ordinary sig-sep... :)

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk