[Gllug] MP3 player

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 20:57:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 11:25:13AM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble declaimed:

> So I asked a while ago about MP3/Ogg hardware.  I ended up buying this
> little beauty:
> http://www.digitball.biz/dbhfl.php

Funnily enough a friend of mine has recently been asking for advice looking for
an MP3 player - she has similar requirements to you. She's looking for
something around the £50 mark, isn't too worried about storage (as long as it
holds more than a single album) but wants something that's small enough to wear
on sleeve or belt when jogging (and won't skip) and preferrably doesn't eat
batteries.

I don't suppose you came across anything close to that when you were doing your
research did you?

Cheers,

Richard.

--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk