[Gllug] HCI

Mike Leigh mike.leigh at hornbill.com
Fri Oct 7 09:47:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

This is not really a direct Linux question as this could apply to all
software applications regardless of the underlying OS.

I have been tasked with running a lunchtime brown bag session on HCI
(Human Computer Interaction) at my workplace in the next two weeks.  I
was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this or sat in on
one of these and can point me to a reasonable source of information that
will help me during the session.

I am specifically looking for good case / bad case examples of GUI
design and any video media that I can insert into the session.  A
prominent talk by a Linux advocate could be of use here I think.

Mike
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk