[Gllug] MP3 player

Rhys Powell stanley12 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 13:48:40 UTC 2005

Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> So I asked a while ago about MP3/Ogg hardware.  I ended up buying this
> little beauty:
> http://www.digitball.biz/dbhfl.php
>
> Didn't end up buying it from Microdirect.  They use a ridiculously crap
> courier company (holds stuff for 2 -- yes just 2 -- days.  Royal Mail is
> more convenient!)  and refuse to send to any address other than the
> billing address, where I won't be during the day.  Not keen on a trip
> out to Park Royal when I've paid for delivery...

I actually baught the same one but I did get it from Microdirect,
ordered 1pm on a Friday delivered 8.30 am the following day, without
even paying for next day delivery, so I cant really complain about their
delivery

> All in all, exactly what I wanted (minus Ogg support, sadly) and a great
> price.  Recommended!

	The only problem with it thus far is that it does seem to be consuming
batteries a little quickly or I just dont realise how much I use it. But
yes certainly highly recommended.

Rhys
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk