[Gllug] MP3 player

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Sat Oct 29 13:57:43 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Rhys Powell wrote:

> 	The only problem with it thus far is that it does seem to be
> 	consuming batteries a little quickly or I just dont realise how much I use
> it. But yes certainly highly recommended.

Yeah it does seem to chew through the batteries.  Nice little device
otherwise.

Also, I've had a problem with mine and would be curious to hear if you
have it to.  If I try to turn it on with an SD card inserted, nothing
happens.  I have to remove the SD card, remove and re-insert the battery
and then turn it on, then insert the SD card.

Does yours do this?  If not, I'll return mine for replacement.  I'm
running the latest firmware.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because nerds travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
 find easier ways to do something.
 - Robert Heinlein