[Gllug] Can anyone spare a SUSE 7.x set?

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Thu Oct 6 07:37:12 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

I am fighting with an Omnibook 900 to get it running linux for my wife.
The two key problems I am aware of are:
my difficulties getting pcmcia drivers to work for either the ethernet
card or the cd-rw drive

and

my lack of exposure to other distributions

While at Linux World Expo I spoke with Steve who showed me some knoppix
pre-boot scripts that boot ISO images.

However, I also spoke with Colin (I think) who recommended that I get my
hands on a SUSE 7.1 or 7.2 (can't remember which) set.

I am going to look into the first one more but as for the second one,
can anyone please spare a SUSE 7.x set? I will provide it a good
home. :)

Cheers
Justin

--
Justin Perreault

Better questions lead to better answers-

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk