[Gllug] MP3/Ogg player hardware?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Oct 10 09:54:54 UTC 2005

Hi folks.

Well I managed to break the screen on my crappy little mp3 player.  The
two things I liked about this player were its price (£13!) and the fact
it had no memory of its own, instead using SD cards.  I didn't like the
fact that you got no track names nor that it didn't support Ogg files.

It still works, but without the screen working.  I reckon it's a good
excuse to buy a replacement ;)

Any suggestions?  I need something small and light, to rest on the
handlebars of my bike (velcro holds the present on in place).  Would
prefer something that can take SD cards or similar, and really like
something that took Oggs.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk