[Gllug] MP3/Ogg player hardware?

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Mon Oct 10 12:36:32 UTC 2005

Aaron Trevena wrote:
> I'd reccomend the iRiver linux 20/30/40gb hdd players, they also allow
> you to store and view images and text which is useful and they have a
> usb host and client port so that you can upload images from simple
> (not ptp) digital cameras or other mp3 players.

+1

I've got an iriver iHP-140, which I've had for 18 months or so, and it's
very good indeed.  Plays oggs very well, and the sound quality is
excellent.  The only slight fly in the ointment is the UI, which isn't
very intuitive, but otherwise it's a really good package.

doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
http://adju.st/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk