[Gllug] Re: vpn to Contivity server

Croker, Grant Grant.Croker at ca.com
Sat Oct 15 09:22:26 UTC 2005

On
> Behalf Of Pip
> Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 8:49 PM
> To: gllug at gllug.org.uk
> Subject: [Gllug] Re: vpn to Contivity server
>
> Does anyone know how to configure a vpn client (I've got kvpnc over
Cisco,
> IPSEC racoon, IPSEC FreeS/WAN, PPTP and OpenVPN) to go to a Contivity
> server?
> The company only got the XP versions of the client, and I can't find
> anywhere
> to download the Linux version for free. I'd prefer not to have to
switch
> XP to get the weekend work done, especially since most of it involves
ssh-
> ing
> to Unix boxes.

I don't believe a free VPN client exists for non-windows platforms.
Either your company bought a number of licenses for Linux etc when they
got the VPN server or you will have to shell out $100 for a suitable
client.

Have a look at http://www.apani.com/vpn-clients/nortel-linux - there is
a try before you buy option so you can see if it works.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk