[Gllug] CentOS and RHES

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri Oct 21 16:06:12 UTC 2005

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Simon Morris wrote:
>  > Thanks for any opinion you can give.
>

> Debian.  And then you'll see why Really Hateful Expensive Linux is only
> useful when you have to have supported Oracle in the mix.

Yes, yes - I could have changed the subject line at this point to
something like "just preaching to the converted" but that would have
been confusing.

This company already has Debian and they are very happy with it -
however lack of official support for IBM products is the sticking point.

Rather than have them support two Linuxes we are looking at moving them
onto something else.

Given the choice................

~sm
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk