[Gllug] Asterix ** At the Olympia

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 10:16:47 UTC 2005

On Sat 29 Oct, Paul Gayle wrote:
> Hi there Gllug members,
> I am an newbie to Gllug and am looking for help in getting my linux server
> up running and configured.
>   At the linux expo at Kensington Olympia I spoke with someone that has an
> Asterix PBX set up in his office in Acton but I cannot remember your name,
> if you were at the expo and remember talking with a linux newbie about
> Asterix can you please contact me either by email or on 07721303728, as I
> would like to meet up with you to find out more about installing and
> configuring  and testing calling features Asterix.

   There is something called Asterisk at Home, which reformats the hard disc
on a box to create a dedicated Asterisk box, but it is probably a small
subset of what is available.
   Perhaps we should arrange a talk on Asterix as I think others may be
interested.
   (I was at Olympia, and I am from Acton, but I am not the one who has
tried Asterisk).

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk