[Gllug] Asterix ** At the Olympia

Paul Gayle ldnblk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 16:44:44 UTC 2005

Hi there Gllug members,
I am an newbie to Gllug and am looking for help in getting my linux server up running and configured.

At the linux expo at Kensington Olympia I spoke with someone that has an Asterix PBX set up in his office in Acton but I cannot remember your name, if you were at the expo and remember talking with a linux newbie about  Asterix can you please contact me either by email or on 07721303728, as I would like to meet up with you to find out more about installing and configuring  and testing calling features Asterix.

Regards
Paul