[Gllug] If you have nothing nice to say

Gary Pownall gary_pownall at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:59:14 UTC 2005

This is precisely why I stopped asking questions here.  I was at work and
inadvertently posted in HTML.  and all I got was a few abusive posts from a
moron who was more concerned that I'd broken the sacred gllug law of only
posting in tex,t rather than helping me out with my query.

Having said that the vast majority of the people on this list are thoroughly
reasonable and helpful.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk