[Gllug] Spam

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 11:29:43 UTC 2005

"Rev Simon Rumble" writes:

>I prioritise Mean Fiddler gigs over all others these days, because they
>operate a box office at all of their venues where you can buy tickets
>for any of their venues at face value.  (Helps that the Astoria is just
>across the road from work :)

Indeed. Until my redundancy, it was just around the corner from work,
so I started buying my tickets there. In the past, it used to just
be an outlet of Stargreen, and the only way to avoid a booking fee
was to go direct to the promoter. But Mean Fiddler have their own box
office now, which is great for me, given the number of gigs I go to...

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk