[Gllug] Re: is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Craig Millar me at craigmillar.org
Thu Sep 8 15:00:01 UTC 2005

On 08/09/05 15:13 +0100, paul wrote:
> I'm always surprised that people who remember the days of micro's
> dont want to catch up with the rest of the world.

it's not a matter of catching up - i run kde with all the bells and whistles
but still use mutt, cos as the original author said  - "All mail clients
suck. This one just sucks less." It really is the best mail client around - praps
the sharpest learning curve but worth it, especially if you have a lot of
mail to get through quickly. I actually moved to mutt from
thunderbird/kmail/evolution and doubt i'll ever return.

> In my text I am refering to the look and feel of mutt and
> the fact that things have moved on now. We all own mice and theres no
> need for a non graphical interface. mutt looks and acts like it was designed

funny that - like there's a *need* for a graphical interface - odd logic.

Regards
Craig

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk