[Gllug] Re: is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Thu Sep 8 15:08:33 UTC 2005

>funny that - like there's a *need* for a graphical interface - odd logic

Very interesting comment - could you expand on it please.
 I take it you mean that graphical interfaces are merely just
a bolted on addition which tend to diminish correct working order
but I can't tell - it is interesting though

Why is it odd logic since - given that all the inventions and upgrades
to hardware - have made it possible to do things with computers
hardly anyone could have imagined back in the day
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk