[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Jack Bertram jack at jbertram.net
Thu Sep 8 18:06:52 UTC 2005

* paul <paul at thinksolution.net> [050908 16:59]:
> On Thursday 08 September 2005 16:31, Nix wrote:
> >. I went through my graphics-freak
> > ooh-look-it's-GUI-it-must-be-cool phase when I was about fifteen
>
> you continually misinterpret everything I've been saying
> I'm just saying - and lets put a cap on it now -
> I'm just saying that these days I am more used to working with graphical
> interfaces - generally they tend to to be self explanatory. and I have a lot
> better things to do with my time than trying to work out a whole different
> way of working if there are tools which suit my way better.

You also said that mutt wasn't "modern" - which is wrong because it's
still under development, which makes it just as modern as anything else.

By the way, your emails are very hard to read because you don't use
capital letters, punctuation or paragraphing.

> I am not adopting a flippant tone or dismissing
> your preferences - you seem to take it personally that I have a preference or
> need that is different to yours.

Nonsense.  But his arguments are fact-based (it *is* quicker to press a
key than to move your hand to the mouse and click) and you are arguing
from preference, not facts.

>   Just how much older than fifteen are you?

Pathetic.