[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Thu Sep 8 14:24:10 UTC 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 03:13:58PM +0100, paul wrote:
> I'm always surprised that people who remember the days of micro's
> dont want to catch up with the rest of the world.
> In my text I am refering to the look and feel of mutt and
> the fact that things have moved on now. We all own mice and theres no

We do? The machine that deals with all my email has no keyboard *or* mouse
attached. Just a serial cable. I suspect there's a few people on this list who
have a similar setup, maybe without the serial cable.

> need for a non graphical interface. mutt looks and acts like it was designed

Not really - to me, the graphical interface adds nothing that couldn't be done
in text mode. However, one thing I do miss about the graphical interfaces is
having a list of folders with the number of unread messages always visible (no
doubt someone here is going to step in and say how to do it in mutt)

> in the 60's. That's not a knock - (for mutt fans)  - its just I want
> something
> more modern

Dan
--
No problem is so large it can't be fit in somewhere.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk