[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Fri Sep 9 16:22:38 UTC 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 16:25, David Damerell wrote:
> You seem quite happy to continue it today. If you want to it to stop,
> it's up to you...

If you're all looking for a beer I work above a brewery - truman brewery in
brick lane - hence the bagel reference !

I'm gonna come to a meeting of you guys soon anyway and I'm sure you can
set me straight about Linux and set you straight about the real world -
ergonomics and we'll all leave a lot wiser
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk