[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Fri Sep 9 16:31:52 UTC 2005

paul <paul at thinksolution.net> writes:

> On Friday 09 September 2005 16:25, David Damerell wrote:
>> You seem quite happy to continue it today. If you want to it to stop,
>> it's up to you...
>
> If you're all looking for a beer I work above a brewery - truman brewery in
> brick lane - hence the bagel reference !

[ObBlackAdderReference:]

Actually, it was a wild stab in the dark - which is what someone will be
getting if this thread carries on much longer :->

> I'm gonna come to a meeting of you guys soon anyway and I'm sure you can
> set me straight about Linux and set you straight about the real world -
> ergonomics and we'll all leave a lot wiser

Traditionally, the word you are looking for is not wiser - it's
*drunker*

cheers, Rich [who hopes to actually *make it* to a pub today]

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
www.shadow.org.uk/products/newhand.shtml
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk