[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 22:37:24 UTC 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 10:04:23PM +0100, Nix wrote:

> >> on people is worse than useless. I tried an MS Natural keyboard once. I
> >> didn't have RSI at the time but the damn thing nearly gave it to me on
> >> its own. Ow.)
> >
> > Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
>
> Oh, and the split between the halves of the keyboard is in the wrong place
> for touch-typists. True genius.

It is? I must be hallucinating the touch typing that I have been doing
for the past 7 years on a M$ natural keyboard then... ;) (oh, and I
graduated from touch typing on a "normal" keyboard, as did my
sister-in-law who was/is a professional typist and has been for 20
years, she found again that a M$ natural keyboard has given her 20% more
performance while typing and made most of the nasty nasty pains go
away).

I must say that the M$ natural keyboard to me is an absolute relief from
pain (also why I started using one) if I go back to a "normal" keyboard
I get pain within 30 minutes of starting to type.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk