[Gllug] Threaded email clients

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Tue Sep 6 15:34:11 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 04:33:41PM +0100, paul wrote:
> I'm using both Linux and windows because - well that's the way
> it is - but I cant always pick up my emails on the Linux machine
> but does anyone know which is the best client for threaded
> emails under Linux (I'm using Suse Enterprise) and windows
> if poss, though I realise y'all are a linux group.

Depends what you want to do with it, I expect. I find mutt's threading
support to be utterly amazing, and it's my client of choice on any UNIX.
But if you want GUIness then take a look at Mozilla Thunderbird and
Evolution - those seem to be the ones everybody likes. And Thunderbird
will run under win32 too!

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk