[Gllug] Threaded email clients

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Tue Sep 6 16:25:37 UTC 2005

thanks a lot for the info - sorry about putting replies into the wrong threads
I've mainly been using Outlook Express and someone told me off a bit cuz I got careless about which thread I replied from(lost the email so can't remember who it was) . So I'm a bit wiser now and this
will be finding a client that manages my mails better