[Gllug] [OT] Can you still get 512 ADSL?

Klunk admin at sjwcc.com
Sat Sep 17 16:12:27 UTC 2005

My parents want an ADSL connection but they are not interested in speed.
They don't have a great deal of spare cash and would ideally like to
spend less than £10. I have only found 1 ISP (e7even.com) that does 512K
ADSL connections for this sort of speed but they require the year's
subscription up front.

Does anyone know if many places are still doing this speed and if you
can get anything pay monthly for around £10. I could direct them to
plusnet but that is £15. I HAVE checked out adslguide.org but thought I
would ask here as well.

Thanks

Simon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk