[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 11:04:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 07:54:17AM +0100, John Winters wrote:

> My mother-in-law is also a trained typist (as is my wife) and to watch
> her trying to log on to a system can be painful because the only way she
> knows how to type is fast and without looking.  It can take her several
> attempts to get a password right, and suggesting that she does it more
> slowly meets with incomprehension.

Aaah, yeah. I'm guilty of that one too, I quite often have problems
logging in via my girlfriends computer because she uses a Swedish layout
keyboard. Of course I *can't* remember what most of my passwords are any
more just the pattern that I type them with on the keyboard.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk