[Gllug] [OT] Can you still get 512 ADSL?

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 08:30:09 UTC 2005

> Does anyone know if many places are still doing this speed and if you
> can get anything pay monthly for around £10. I could direct them to
> plusnet but that is £15. I HAVE checked out adslguide.org but thought I
> would ask here as well.

adslguide lets you sort ISPs based on TCO for the first year of service.

	http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/summarylist.asp?order=tco512k

There appear to be a handful of them that are still offering a £10/month
deal, but some of them I've never heard of, so I might be a bit wary. Most
of the reputable ones seem to be hovering around the £15/month mark, and
at that price are mostly offering 2Mb/s (although a few are doign 8Mb/s
for that price).

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk