[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Geo. caparo.g at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:16:01 UTC 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 10:15, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Simon Morris wrote:
> > I think a while ago they forced US citizens to use a passport to travel
> > across the borders to Mexico and Canada (rather than just ID cards) so
> > the uptake of passports was higher.
>
> In fairness how many Brits have travelled further afield than France or
> Spain?
>
> How many brits have passports?
>
> Jason
That may be so but at least we have a news service on the radio & TV that
covers more than just the UK. Try that in the US you have to hunt down a news
program to find news of outside of the states.

	 Most brit adults have a pretty fair idea of where other countries are,
unlike the Yanks who are pretty clue less ask the australians they have a
whole range of yank jokes like we have blond or essex girl jokes . all to do
with Yankee tourists and their enquiries.

	A fairly typical scenario:- Viet Nam war zone I amongst others are hunting
for intell in vietnamese long house. I pick up a chair that is foldable and
made from one piece of wood. I am admiring the workmanship when a yank
officer walks in asked what the F am I looking at so i telling him I am
admiring a chair constructed with out the use of screws or nails. He grabbed
the chair and smashed it saying and I quote" that because they are too f'ing
stupid to have invented nails "

--
TTFN
   Caparo