[Gllug] Re: [ANNOUNCE] GLLUG Meeting this Saturday 22nd April. FSFE & Asterisk

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 09:47:52 UTC 2006

On 20/04/06, Simon Morris <mozrat at gmail.com> wrote:
> This Saturday 22nd April we have GLLUG meeting starting at 13:30....

I'd just like to say thanks to Shane Coughlan from the FSFE for his
talk yesterday at GLLUG.

Also the attendance was very high - around 40 people that I counted so
thanks to everyone who came along to support the event.

There is a short review and some photos from the event online - I'll
try and gather it all together in one place later.

http://gllug.ukfsn.org/index.php?/archives/13-What-happened-in-April.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewblack/tags/gllug/
http://beerandspeech.org/photos/GLLUG%20-%20Coughlan-Morris%20-%2022-04-06/index.html

There will be an GLLUG event in May - details will be announced
through the normal channels a while later. Lonix have an event on the
3rd May.

http://www.lonix.org.uk/?searchMeeting&MEETINGID=78

--
~sm