[Gllug] re: USA / civil liberties etc

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 12:09:59 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 12:52:39PM +0100, t.clarke wrote:
> On the subject of civil liberties/USA and all that, below is an interesting
> email I received re ID cards !!
>
> ------------------
>

>  What ID Cards really do

Thank you for that Tim. We are sleep walking to a police state.

Don't think ''we can trust the government'', the government is run by people
who include: the usual percentage of dubious characters; people who have
reasons for wanting to know/control you (your business competitor, your ex wife, ...)

Visit: www.no2id.net

Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/