[Gllug] [OT] Athlon XP CPU and small CF cards wanted (not for free!)

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 15:35:14 UTC 2006

Well, kinda-OT.

Does anyone have a spare Athlon XP, Duron or Sempron which they feel
like selling? If so, name your price (ebay is probably a good price
guide for older chips like this)

I've got all the other bits, but I'm missing a CPU

Also, has anyone got any small (32M, 64M, etc) CF cards they are having
trouble finding a use for? I could do with one or two to act as root
filesystem for my router - I fancy trying out SLIND, a copy of which I
picked up at FOSDEM.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk