[Gllug] [a shade OT] Linux mobiles

budgester at budgester.com budgester at budgester.com
Sat Apr 8 13:49:16 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 12:27:42PM +0100, Chris Hutchison wrote:
> Good morning, all
>
> but I'm *completely* ignorant about mobiles, have never owned a mobile,
> and am only getting one now because my wife is irked at not being able
> to get in touch with me during the day.

I was in you position a while ago, and have since found out why there
are now so many shops/garages now open 24 hours a day.

It is purely to provide somewhere for unfortunate husbands to "pick up a
pint of milk on you way home".

So I blame mobile phones for all the out of work milk delivery people.

> So an informed recommendation would be really helpful.

Welcome the the dark side.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk