[Gllug] need help setting up a linux box

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:09:33 UTC 2006

On 19/04/06, kyle data <data.kyle at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> is anyone available to help set up a linux box ? maybe one afternoon
> or day over the weekend if possible. not expecting anything too
> extreme just some install/config of mostly gnu/php related apps. more
> details to follow but let me know if you have some interest and i can
> get straight back to you.

Hi Kyle,

Is the box too big to lug (excuse the pun) into Central London for the
GLLUG meeting on Saturday? You wouldn't need a keyboard, monitor or
mouse and there would be a legion of willing hands (well some) to help
you with this.

If not my other suggestion would be to get yourself over to the #gllug
IRC channel and someone could help you out there. Problem with home
visits is the logistics of getting around London and you didn't say
where you live!

Thanks

~sm

--