[Gllug] Asset tracking

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Wed Apr 19 21:06:43 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:39:55PM +0100, TreeBoy wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 08:56, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> > Looking for recommendations.  What do people here use for asset-tracking
> > software?  Open Source a bonus but not a prerequisite.
>
> I haven't yet tried it, but my employer and I are thinking about using:
>
> http://ocsinventory.sourceforge.net/

Hmmm.  I'm actually more interested in the asset database, as provided
by the glpi application they link to.  Thanks, though, useful link.

> (This is the first time I've posted, so if I'm breaking convention, please let
> me know.)

I found your post useful so bugger the conventions.  Not that I know of
any that you have broken.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.  -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"