[Gllug] OT Spinal injuries and computer working positions

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 00:31:39 UTC 2006

M.Blackmore wrote:
> ANyone anyidea how one could make a rising and falling desk? So one can
> have it go up to standing height, or drop down to near the floor so one
> could sit in semi-lotus position upon it...

http://www.theapplecollection.com/iMac/iStore/Levity.html

Sold by Herman Miller, but I think it's no longer a listed product. You
may be able to find one somewhere though. It won a design award back in
2000, and Business Week quoted a price tag of about $2500 then, so they
weren't cheap.

http://www.businessweek.com/2000/00_24/b3685140.htm

Mike
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk