[Gllug] Reminder :: Lonix - London Linux User Group (April 2006)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Tue Apr 4 14:43:14 UTC 2006

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Wednesday 5 Apr 2006
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Porter House Pub - 21-22 Maiden Lane, WC2 E7NA, 020 7379 7917
Map: http://tinyurl.com/4k5y2
Nearest Tube:  Covent Garden or Charing Cross
Phone: 0208 896 2600

No you're not dreaming, yes we have 2 consecutive months
where we have a meeting! This time we're meeting in the
Porthouse since you all loved it last time and there
is so much choice of beer, wine and lemonade. If you are
thinking about coming along for the first time, then
this is the ideal opportunity since you'll be so drunk
by the end of the evening you won't taste the vindaloo.

Anything relating to linux, mac, unix or
drink will be talked about and a few other strange topics
no doubt as the night wears on.

We're meeting upstairs in the corporate hospitality suite.
Very posh. We have our own bar, table service and
dancing monkeys. Look for the Lonix signs on the entrance
or the strange bearded men wearing sandals.

We'll be here till about 9.00pm before moving off to
a restaurant afterwards. The plan is to go to the
Gardening Club after the restaurant which is located in
Covent Garden so bring your shovel and pots.

Tushar Joshi

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk