[Gllug] [OT] mp3 transmission system

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:50:55 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:

> Does your car have a tape player?  Another friend of mine has a
> line-out to tape cassette adapter.

Indeed!  I just bought one of these on recommendation from a friend!

> Quality is crap - in particular
> the two stereo channels seem to be inverted - in any case there is
> sometimes no "central" sound on certain songs.  But it does work.

Quality matters not at all to me - most of the time I'll be listening
to audio books or podcasts.  If I want music, there's Radio 3.

So now I'm looking for an mp3 player - unsure what things to be
looking for, but I guess easy to work in linux is a big must.  I
assume they just present themselves as usb external storgae devices,
and you move the files across?

> Rich.

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk