[Gllug] Even more increased airport security announced.

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Mon Aug 28 20:52:57 UTC 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:47:29 +0100, Matthew King
<matthew.king at monnsta.net> wrote:

> "Andy McGarty" <andy at mac1systems.com> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:09:38 +0100, Matthew King
>> <matthew.king at monnsta.net> wrote:

>>> Is this supposed to be a picture of naked people?
>>>
>>> (Mirrored at http://monnsta.net/~mking/ryanair.html)
>>>
>>> Matthew
>>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Its a humourous take on the situation.
>
> From Ryanair?
>
> Last time I dealt with them they were anything but humourous.
>
> I can see how the picture satisfies this, I was just wondering if it was
> intended.
>
> Matthew

I think its part of their campaign to show how ridiculous the current
measures are.  They must be hurting hard with the limited hand luggage
limitations as most of their business is people who travel with hand
baggage only.  So they are losing business and having to pay more for
baggage handling (this is an assumption, I don't know if its a per bag
charge).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk