[Gllug] Interactive Documentation.

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:00:35 UTC 2006

I need to produce a relatively large set of internal documentation at
work Manual Style I'm thinking a wiki might work well as some of the
details I know nothing about and am not the best person to write.
With so many similar tools about I'm trying to work out which is the
best and easiest to us.

The following requirements come to mind.

1. Good quality printing as someone is more than likely to want it in
print form from time to time.
2. Easy to maintain and keep up to date as things change.
3. Easy to integrate with our computer system that's Qt based so I was
looking at Qt Assistant. but I do need something easy to update.

Any ideas or suggestions would be most helpful.

Peter
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk