[Gllug] Radeon 7000

Matthew Joseph Smith indigojo_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 19 22:45:35 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the Radeon 7000 graphics card?  I've
ordered one (a Sapphire) from PC World to pick up tomorrow.  I'm not
into gaming; I've just ebayed myself a P3 with an unsuitable Intel
onboard chipset (815 series) which won't support 1280x1024 at 24-bit
depth, which my monitor will, so I need a PCI graphics card as the
machine doesn't have an AGP slot.  Does anyone have any advice?

Matt Smith

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/qt/

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html